Unwanted Visitors A Unwanted Visitors A

Chtulhu?

The monster at the end, oh my god, the Ancients are back, Lovecraft was right!
Great video, i can't wait for the sequel

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

My godness

THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME.
one of the best animation i've seen so far. Perfect music, stylish animation, interesting and funny subject.
one word?
Perfect.
Keep up this good work.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

the dog!

its expression! Apathy itself, even with his leg chopped off. Great, as exspected!

Escape Artist Escape Artist

nice little game, the artwork and general ambience is very soothing, quite a new thing in the escape tipe stuff, good work

sburbfall demo sburbfall demo

dude i gave this a 2 out of modesty and ignorance, because i may have totally missed the point here but: you don't explain what the purpose of the game is; i couldn't find any button to interact with anything; i endend up walking out of the screen in total blackness until my charachter disappeared.
So, ehat the hell?

Pill Cannon Pill Cannon

Original

I liked the animation and the idea very much, but after some time it became boring.
Nice work

For Those Who Suffer For Those Who Suffer

the ideas are good, but the mix is weak: guitars have no punch and vocals, altough good, do not deliver. the drums are also too low and overall it sounds a bit confused.

TheDaemonicPoet responds:

Lack of resources... I'm recording with my laptop mic, but thank you for your review.

Discuss Disgust Discuss Disgust

Nice and thick, well sounding, BUT that snare is not where it should be and it's difficult to listen at it without cringing a bit. otherwise good work

Lublub194 responds:

Where it "should" be. I'm sorry my poly-rhythms bother you. Go elsewhere.

Edit: My apologies, just a misunderstanding, all fixed thanks to rotscreck!

Them or Us Them or Us

As the other one is, this song also is rock solid. Te guitars are fat and convincing, the drums rip through the mix perfectly and deliver quite a punch. Astonish vocal performance from your friend, quite a unique singing style. Really good, you two should probably try to create a full ep together.
Keep up the excellent work

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks a lot dude! We appreciate the feedback for sure. :D We are actually putting together a little something something. So I'll be sure to update people on that!