For Those Who Suffer For Those Who Suffer

the ideas are good, but the mix is weak: guitars have no punch and vocals, altough good, do not deliver. the drums are also too low and overall it sounds a bit confused.

TheDaemonicPoet responds:

Lack of resources... I'm recording with my laptop mic, but thank you for your review.

Discuss Disgust Discuss Disgust

Nice and thick, well sounding, BUT that snare is not where it should be and it's difficult to listen at it without cringing a bit. otherwise good work

Lublub194 responds:

Where it "should" be. I'm sorry my poly-rhythms bother you. Go elsewhere.

Edit: My apologies, just a misunderstanding, all fixed thanks to rotscreck!

Them or Us Them or Us

As the other one is, this song also is rock solid. Te guitars are fat and convincing, the drums rip through the mix perfectly and deliver quite a punch. Astonish vocal performance from your friend, quite a unique singing style. Really good, you two should probably try to create a full ep together.
Keep up the excellent work

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks a lot dude! We appreciate the feedback for sure. :D We are actually putting together a little something something. So I'll be sure to update people on that!

Theoclast Pt. 2 Theoclast Pt. 2

Solid and well structured, why no vocals? You'll get better at mixing, we'll all do one day, keep up the good work

guitaraddict4791 responds:

No vocals because I don't have anything written for it yet. After spending the amount of time mixing as I did on my band's EP, I've learned quite a bit. Some of the newer stuff I've mixed is much better. Thanks for the encouragement.

New Frontier-Metaljonus New Frontier-Metaljonus

Full Blast stuff, how come you are not famous worldwide already? Serously though, impressive work you got there, excellent songwriting and audio quality, i would love to have some piece of advice on how you mix and stuff. Good job anyway, keep it up

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! I'll be sure to check out your stuff! :D We have a song on the front page called "them or us". It would be sweet if you could check it out too! Thanks for listening dude!

Oh Yeah Mr Krabs Oh Yeah Mr Krabs

Holy shees that was great! too bad is so short. How did you recorded it? the mixing and the sounds are really good

JDawg00100 responds:

I used a Line 6 Toneport UX1 for the guitars, and EZDrummer with the Metalheads expansion. All in the program Reaper as well. I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for the listen :D

Let's go! Let's go!

Definitly cool, good job

TheTizzer responds:

Thanks! More to come in the near future!

04 Adrenaline 04 Adrenaline

cool grooves, nuff said. Good job, keep it up

etK responds:

Thanks a lot man :D You can download the album for free!

Area 51 Area 51

niiiiiice, really really cool, sounds a bit like a mixture of Vektor and Darkane, impressive i must say. Great stuff, excellent job

Schleif responds:

thank you! really glad you dig!

new new

radiohead-ish vibe in this song, which is very cool, good job. I don't know if it is what you had in mind for this song, but my suggestion is to make the vocals more haunting and diverse, but it's my personal taste. good job anyway

sixshadowsix responds:

its really funny that you say that because when i had a notepad with the lyrics in them raidohead was the the title to it